Originally Posted by Anonymous
after playing against Edge on Sunday, I didn't really see what everybody is complaining about. They weren't 'dirty' or 'goons' but they played good lacrosse. Mind you, I'm not really sure if they have a good al around 'team' but they really rely on a few individuals: Big Hopkins middie (cannon of a shot), strong lefty middie (often worked with Hopkins middie on a two man game, which they were very good at) and just used some D-middies to rag the ball up the field on the clear. The attack didn't do a ton, mostly just finished the ball on the crease. Their whole offense is through these two middies. (The two guys written up by Ty Xander's weren't here)
I don't know but this is what I thought of the team. They weren't dirty like y'all are saying but a very good lacrosse team.

I agree with you, my son's team played them last weekend down in DE and they weren't dirty and the parents were super nice on the side lines too. It was a close competitive game going back and forth the whole time ended something like 8-7, so if there was a time for players to be cheap, it would have been in a tight game like that.