Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
"He did, in a show of support of your old coach. And that is the ONLY reason. Most are not happy about it but understand his decision for this year. Was discussing class of '20 though."

"Understand his decision? Really? Old coach and new coach good friends. While I'm sure old coach appreciates gesture, no way he let's a break in tradition happen for new coach."

Guy, let it go, you are speaking out of your azz and do not know what you are talking about. Yes, old and new coach get along and yes, DB and KC are friendly and we in CSH wish KC the best of luck and like him. It's not a matter of either of the coaches from 'Set "letting it happen". I'm sure rivalry will ensue again in '18. These teams for three decades played three times a year being in the same division with the third time usually deciding the County champion... One year show of coaching solidarity and some form of protest vs Manhasset admin for coaches firing. Keep in mind who last Manhasset AD was and where he came from as well.
Merely suggesting old coach wouldn't let a cowardly move of bailing on such a tradition is talking out of azz? I guess the AD never helped DB when waters got a little rough either? Oh, and by the way, your little cowardly move of bailing on the rivalry only hurts the kids, nothing more. Go justify it somewhere else.