How many 17 year olds will each MD team have? My over under will be 3. With FCA leading with 5 and Crabs a close second with 4. 16 year olds should lead the way on numbers. Neither Crabs or FCA will have 1 kid that would be age appropriate in NY for a rising 10th grader. Funny thing is Crush will most likely win it all again.
[/quote]

Maybe one 17 year old total. This group are all way beyond that argument. The negative rhetoric is a clear sign of someone not on one of those teams. There's no doubt Crush team to beat.
[/quote]

I guess if you say "this group ARE all way beyond that argument" then it must be true. Especially, if you're from Md. Not sure of your educational back ground, but your grammar is awful. MD kids and their parents always play down. If you're admitting to one 17 year old, I would suspect predictions much closer to the actual. Also , no comment on 16 year olds which MD teams will be loaded with. Md kids play down. There are many rising Seniors that are still 16!!! Many 2020's are still 14.[/quote]

Correcting grammar in this setting is really weak, especially when you muff it up so badly that some other idiot like me gets to do this:
line 1 - comma after the word "say", because you are setting up a direct quotation.
line 1 - only one space after comma following "back ground", which should be "background", because it is one compound word in that sentence.
line 1 - it is "than", not "then".
line 1 - sentence 2 is incomplete, and even if it was complete, no comma after "especially".
line 1 - abbreviation of states would be in caps, so MD, but you do it correctly later, so that is a start. However, you do it incorrectly again in the last sentence, and exclude the period, which was the correct way to do it about 20 years ago. So you also did it incorrectly if you thought you were using the old system, after doing it correctly with the old system in line 1.
line 2 - actual. Also, no - instead of actual. Also , no. Let me help you - two spaces after period, no space before comma.
line 3 - comma after "olds", but "olds" is not a word, so it would be a comma after where you would have written, "16-year-old kids". Note the added hyphens, because you are describing the non-existent noun that I added for you. Again, because "olds" is not a thing, so it can't be a noun.
line 3 - please don't end a sentence with a preposition. Since you don't know what that means, the word "with" is a preposition. For you, just don't end sentences with that word, and don't worry about the reason.
Thank you so much for that ("that" is a preposition, so I will continue the sentence, in order to close it properly) opportunity.