Originally Posted by America's Game
All right people enough is enough with the attacks on this young man. I personally know him and his family. He is a great kid and a great player. For those who have no clue he is an exceptionally onal student at an exceptional school. He is in the top 2% of academics in the country. He is also a versatile lacrosse player that is truly gifted. Why must people hate or put down a young man for achieving something so amazing. This is a lacrosse board and this is the lacrosse community making these disparaging comments. If you know the family they did not make this decision without thoroughly vetting the situation. Madalon saw ano opportunity to sign a top players with a long familial history of athletic success. Be 100% sure Princetons admissions looked at his academic workload and the advanced classes he is taking before they agreed to the commitment. Can't we just be happy for a great player and his family.

Agreed he is a 2020, and excellent academically as well as athletically. The criticism is not of the player, just the hypocrisy of a school ranked #1 by multiple sources . They verbally Comimit a young boty the same day they are cited condemning the practice. This is a school that has an obligation in my opinion to be a leader in reform, they however have just become another follower. Now if my kid was offered, of course I'd be thrilled, but that doesn't make it right.