Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok, this bull nation bs is all coming from a delusional parent or coach on the team. Please stop. Average team at best that won a b level tourney.

What's the matter, are you mad that your team is not being discussed? Don't worry we will be talking about the whippin your team gets in a few weeks when you are off to play the MD holdbacks. Then we will hear you crying that life's not fair. Bull Nation can compete with any team on LI. 9th grade is where we see big changes in the boys B team players emerge as A teamers and many of those dominate in Middle School begin to slip. Unless your team is Crush, of course!

hahaha, yeah i hope thee wernt any of those same bulls players that played in the supposed 2021 world series of lacrosse.. Oh i mean 2020 eligible world series of lacrosse series. Last year, I seem to remember a really good group of 2020 kids joining forces with some older friends and taking any comers. Those were some 2020's. challenging themselves upwards and onwards not backwards.