Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
after playing against Edge on Sunday, I didn't really see what everybody is complaining about. They weren't 'dirty' or 'goons' but they played good lacrosse. Mind you, I'm not really sure if they have a good al around 'team' but they really rely on a few individuals: Big Hopkins middie (cannon of a shot), strong lefty middie (often worked with Hopkins middie on a two man game, which they were very good at) and just used some D-middies to rag the ball up the field on the clear. The attack didn't do a ton, mostly just finished the ball on the crease. Their whole offense is through these two middies. (The two guys written up by Ty Xander's weren't here)
I don't know but this is what I thought of the team. They weren't dirty like y'all are saying but a very good lacrosse team.

I agree with you, my son's team played them last weekend down in DE and they weren't dirty and the parents were super nice on the side lines too. It was a close competitive game going back and forth the whole time ended something like 8-7, so if there was a time for players to be cheap, it would have been in a tight game like that.
thanks for the kind words. We appreciated your hospitality and our three weekends in your country literally the critical mass of kids that are good enough to compete at your level is probably 100 boys in our entire province. Sadly lacrosse has had a steep decline since the Toronto Blue Jays started winning again so we have lost players to baseball. The Freedom game in Delaware was a very good game and we did notice a great improvement in your team from a game a year earlier. We can't wait to come back down an play next summer. edge lacrosse