Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA parents are a disgrace to the game of lacrosse. I think everyone can agree on that... they were animals at the Crush game.

I was at the game and the parents were fine. What is super odd to me is that the crush coaches "coach" from the field of play. They were definitely freaking out and it is clear that the gap has closed. Actually, there are many , many teams that can give them a run at this point. Any given day. There are going to be a lot of exciting games over the next few years in this age group. Good stuff!

FCA parents are a disgrace to the game of lacrosse. I think everyone can agree on that... they were animals at the Crush game.

I was at the game and the parents were fine. What is super odd to me is that the crush coaches "coach" from the field of play. They were definitely freaking out and it is clear that the gap has closed. Actually, there are many , many teams that can give them a run at this point. Any given day. There are going to be a lot of exciting games over the next few years in this age group. Good stuff!

What's even more interesting is that a team that I've always heard plays only lacrosse year round is playing a team of three-sport athletes and winning by one goal primarily because they were the lucky recipients of a two minute unreleasable penalty.

Not quite what I would say is someone to be proud of.......