Hardcor isn't a top echelon team like Edge they are more middle of the pack/bottom end
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually not a dead horse yet. RR which is viewed by thousands and highly respected amongst coaches is very impressed with them. I also have a '19 and they played the same way. Parents bitched and moaned also. Bottom line is they come to play and play they do. So if they play physical . I'm sure when the spoiled LI boys lay a big hit its ok. And I'm from LI. Toughen up guys
way too much on this subject almost like the Crabs are on here deflecting all the angst in the direction of Edge. See everyone in Long Island Saturday and Sunday

Hardcor from Canada playing Sunday in Philadelphia cant wait to see the explosion on thes epages Sunday night.
You won't see everyone Sunday. NXT in Philly this weekend also.

Wait no longer, but the explosion isn't what you had in mind. Hardcor went 1-2 today, only winning against a weaker STEPS team. They lost to Seeetlax Upstate 5-4 and to Looney's 7-2. Much different than last weekend when they played in a weaker tournament against much weaker teams and going 3-0 and outscoring their opponents 43 to 3. Playing against two stronger teams today didn't produce the same results. And please don't use the excuse not all of their players were there today. Not a good idea to anticipate the outcome of club lacrosse tournament with stronger teams involved.