Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are double holdbacks - I talked to a dad who said his son is turning 16 a week or so. Very nice guy, offered it up during our conversation. It has an impact but there's nothing you can do about it given the system.

Many people, if not most, have no respect for the Edge program, All of their players are older at every level, its just the way it is. But... to have 2018's playing on a 2018 hockey team but playing on a 2020 lacrosse team is absolutely wrong and is cheating and gaming the system way over the top.

Also, most are tiered of hearing that is the way their school system is and that is way blah blah blah. Then how come these 2018's play on a 2018 hockey team but on a 2020 lacrosse team. Simple, because they are way older than most 2020 lacrosse players.
I saw Edge play Looney's last fall in a tournament in Bel Air, Md. and it was the most disgusting game I have ever seen in youth lacrosse. Edge players much older and bigger and all they were trying to do was physically injure the other teams players. There were so many penalties against Edge I lost count. The refs called the game with about 3 or 4 minutes left, that's how bad it was. Bright spot, Looney's beat these thugs 9 or 10 to 1.

Turning sixteen in a few weeks is a one-year hold back, every team has them. Are you as appalled that 89+2 is now encouraging the double holdback, or FCA who is supposed to be promoting fairness and moral responsibility has several, or do you just have it out for one club? Maybe you should investigate your own clubs birthdates, you may be surprised at what you find. You sound pathetic
. Sorry bunk but your statement about sounding pathetic really makes you sound pathetic. Of course no one that I have encountered in youth lacrosse encourages holdbacks. Yep, I've heard about the direction of 91 and FCA is now referred to as fellowship of cheating athletes. And I have, as you call it, investigated my sons club, 23 on roster, 4 holdbacks, no double holdbacks. And the holdbacks are just there, not encourage or recruited. So, getting back to your pathetic, people know just as much or more than you, so be careful about calling someone pathetic because it comes right back to you.

Wow, this is worse than I thought, you are delusional AND pathetic!

There you go again, calling people names, without even knowing the meaning of the words you are using. Now that is pathetic.