Originally Posted by Anonymous
"My guess your son is a holdback". You are a genius. My best Sherlock Holmes leads me to believe your phone has not rang once asking about your boy.?? I thought so. And there you clowns go again with 13 vs 16. You lose what little credibility you have. Maybe some islolated examples of 16 vs 14 1/2 but nobody who matters cares.

Wrong again genius. There were many 2020's this past season that were 13 and did not turn 14 until after June. So it is 16 vs. 13 and not 14.5 (that's 14 1/2 in case you don't understand). There are many who care, and those people are much more upstanding than you, who has to have his son be a holdback in order to compete because I bet if your kid was on age he would not be able to keep up.
There are those who are concerned about holdbacks, obviously you are not one of them, you worship them, so why not just not bother reading about those who have an issue with holdbacks or if you do read about it, afterwards just STFU. You are an absolute idiot with zero accountability.