Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not sure if a history major from Yale is better off compared to a Business major from a lesser school. It all depends what you want to do after college but to say that a weaker major from an Ivy is getting a kid to wall street is reckless. Most history majors if hired are not doing well on wall street.

I've got news for you, a worthless major at an IVY is better for employment then a so called career major at an average school. Wall Street is filled with salesman that are Ivy League athletes that took the easy way through.

totally not true, just because you have a degree from an Ivy league school does not mean you will be successful. You still need to have your act together.

I hadn't realized that the only way to make a living after college is to make sure you play lacrosse at an Ivy league school?!?! Kids and parents, the programs and alumni networks at the ACC/Big Ten/Big East/Patriot/NESCAC/etc. leagues are worthless for getting good jobs on Wall Street (clearly the only goal to have). No one from ND, Duke, Hopkins, PSU, OSU, Vermont, Villanova, Georgetown, Fairfield, Bucknell, Colgate, etc. ever succeeded or had success with their alumni networks or in life, period. So, hang up your sticks and dreams of playing big time lax. It's all over. Why are you guys giving away this knowledge for free on BOTC???