Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by America's Game
sounds like the dad talking here..otherwise who would care to weigh in on how well they know someone and what a great student they are..cmon', come clean Dad..

Guy's I am the moderator and no I am not the young man's parent. As for the previous post about LISG it's not a parent either. Yet again let it rest. Kid is a great kid, from a great family.
How on earth do you know its not a parent who wrote about the LISG comment?

Because I know who wrote it. As a moderator we have certain abilities to see who what and where things are coming from. Like I know how most of this stuff was started by a Maryland parent.
So you have certain abilities to stir the pot as well. Hmmmm interesting. New spin on anonymity.

Why would I look to hurt or attack anyone on this site as a moderator. I became involved with the site a few years back when there was a rouge moderator that allowed for kids to be attacked on an everyday basis. They are gone FYI. The anonymity of the internet or the perceived anonymity gives people a false sense of security that what they post will not come back to them. Well thats 100% incorrect. Its funny to see parents whos kids are teammates or once were teammates and friends of kids posting crap. I will always look out for the best interest of the kids as best I can.

Last edited by America's Game; .