Originally Posted by Anonymous
FYI I have not posted on this thread before but I will try this one more time. I know it is getting old but you obviously don't get it. As the boys all get older and a majority of them have hit puberty then the advantage of being older is decreased. Please tell me why you would have a 15 or 16 year old play against 14 year olds. Give me a legitimate reason why anyone would do this. Telling me that I need to man up and have my wuss son play older kids is not a reason. Why wouldn't you have your son play kids his own age or play against older boys? Using your logic you should have your son play up so that he is ready for college. Waiting for someone to provide an answer. We all know the answer but it might be fun to see you dance around it - or more than likely just insult me.

I do agree, my son is a true 2020. Last year he had a tough time because he was late to mature so the disparity definitely made him look weak. We got through it and puberty has hit. He is now doing great and the hold backs are not an issue. My advice would be to persevere through the nonsense, if your kid is truly a good player, things will even out this year or next. We can't change the mentality of the sneaky cheating weasels, but through dedication, and talent they will be surpassed, because most of them are not good and their parents are grasping at any way to make their kid look better. We welcome the holdbacks now and enjoy beating them, so sweet