As for that Looney's game...at the time it only confirmed what many of us had seen firsthand, thuggish play and headhunting leaving a trail of injuries behind, topped off by crude parents...eh. Unfortunately that is your organization's "brand" down here now, a lot of rebuilding to do there since everyone has heard about "that team from Canada".

Rematch between Edge and Looneys would be great! Looneys would now loose by a large margin, and complaining and whining the whole time. Hope it happens soon to put this to rest

Looney's would lose by a wide margin, why, because you have even more older players on Edge 2020 now? You just don't get it, Edge doesn't have a favorable reputation in the US. Not because of wins or losses but simply because how their teams play, like thugs and the fact that they are older than their counterparts. You will never admit it but we know its true. People keep saying all born 2001, check their passports etc. I call bs on that. No one is taking anything away from any talented Edge player, but how they play, like the Looney's game last year, is disgusting.
I'm the one who posted about last years Looney's game a few days ago. I'm not associated with Looney's, my son just finished a game on the next field and he wanted to see Looney's play so we watched the game. Yes, it was a disgusting display of unsportsmanship and continued throughout the game. I know it is now grade based but when you have true 2018's playing on a 2020 lacrosse team, something is seriously wrong. Being older is one thing, but being older and bigger and playing like they did in last years Looney's game is going too far and that is what needs to be stoped.