The NXT tourney was well run with just a few glitches in the 2021 A bracket. Those minor issues were ironed out without too much of an impact to those teams.

Not sure why one would comment on the skill level of teams in the "A" bracket. Does that person know the skill level of all 30 teams? I know I don't and what I know is that on any given Sunday if a team doesn't prepare or has a bad day, the better team can lose.
It doesn't mean they aren't an "A". Just means their opponent played better with less mistakes that day. Not every team can play consistently like the 91 Blaze and Igloo Black Ice. Let's give those teams the credit that is due.

At the same time give those other teams the credit for going 3-0 in their respective bracket and for making it to the championship bracket. The LI Outlaws 2021 select team played their hearts out and competed against 5 very good teams to go 4-1. I also want to note that 3 of the 4 teams that made the semis were from LI and the champions of the 2021 A bracket was from LI. Congrates to 91 Blaze for playing 6 consistent games that weekend. That's tought to do.

Congrates to the LI Outlaws and Igloo BLack Ice for making it to the final 4 of 30 competitive teams.
It was a great tourney and a great weekend of lacrosse.