The fact that 91 brought on crush kids to a team that is suppose to be a competitive 7Th grade group will eliminate playtime for starters and as it is feast or famine already for the "top 10 blaze players" ,now you add 4 kids from another team to try to get a championship , which honestly means nothing!! you will cut kids short of playtime and if any which is completely unexceptable. There's no loyalty what so ever with this group of coaches . They will play at all cost and if it means getting complaints from a parent that the Allstar player that received a recruitment phone call while they were still playing for their previous travel team and was excepted to the team in the fall will now be sitting on the sidelines.. How are some of these parents going to deal with the new top 10 players not coming off the field ? Is it really worth sticking around any longer ? , when by no doubt their kids was good enough to make the team , but will be not good enough to play .other then during practice as their practice meat . If my son was on that team I would be a realeast from first site and looks elsewhere! there are plenty of other solid teams who can use an attackman , defenseman or a middie ., dont kid yourselves if your kid hardly gets out their now , it will be real disappointing once things start really rolling, and will be to late by then to jump ship. Don't be fooled by the great practices they have and you do it just for that. It will get played out real quick. You will see other organizations producing the same level on intensity as they get older.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am just looking at scores for WSYL qualifier did Igloo really beat 91 11-4 ? Must be a typo

No typo there, Crush kids couldn't do a thing!

Didn't 91 leave kids home to bring the Crusher kids ??? If so very sad if it is true what i heard