I know nothing about the coaching or the number of practices. Every kid is different when it comes to coaching. So there is no one answer for that. Some kids need a tough coach some would quit with a tough coach. I don't know the coach. Call the director and ask questions. Try and find parents on the team or know people on the team. When my sons team played them they seemed organized but I really don't know. Return rate will help you a lot. When you go to tryout if it is mostly legacy helmets there that is a good sign. If there is a lot of open spaces that means kids left and that is never good. Go to all the teams tryouts. It is worth going. I hear good and bad about legacy. I have not seen anything terrible except them bringing the wolves kids on to play some games. If they still do that you may want to keep away.

Originally Posted by Anonymous

thank you for your very helpful comments. how is the quality of the coaching?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Three teams. Blue Knights is the A team. It is an A- team and very close to A. When they had the Express Wolves playing with them in the fall they were a solid A team. Needs some top players to be A. The second team is a solid B team. Not B plus yet. But a better B team. Don't know about the third team or how much any team practices. I don't know if they still bring in the Wolves for games. That would be a concern. They had a lot of conflicts in the summer so the wolves could not play with them. Probably not a bad choice compared to other A and B teams out there but not great either. Good luck.

quote=Anonymous]can anyone please CONSTRUCTIVELY tell me about legacy 2021? hoping for useful answers, my son is considering trying out for them. thank you.
[/quote]