Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sounds like dirty play by the other team really riled up the Igloo players, parents and coach.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw the game and I saw Blaze playing the Igloo team tough (Clean). I also saw the absolute disgrace of playing by some of the 88+3 players who were clearly trying to just smash kids around and the parents did not set a good example on both sides and were fueling the kids. They are all good kids and I know all the parents want nothing but the best for their precious children, but lets remember even if 88+3 wins a game, that doesn't make them a better team...not by a long shot. Igloo is the better team right now and has been so please stop trying to convince yourself otherwise. Could that change? yes....will it....we will find out after the tryouts next year. After watching this game I will say the Black Ice team is not a team that can be bullied around and their studs are not afraid of going to the cage.
(Clearly evident yesterday)

They will do what they always do and play harder and make you pay for it on the EMO.

Enjoy the game and enjoy your kids and let THEM compete. Both parents and coaches have an opportunity to set an example here. That example might be the behavior that gets families to consider other programs over their existing and you could be teammates next year so keep it adult like and let the 12 and 13 year olds play the sport like young men.

I heard that a few kids left Blaze. Not sure if they are going to another team, or just quit, but that team is falling apart. Way too many egos there, and not a true team.