So, your child has only ever tried out for one team? Do you see an issue with YOUR son trying out for another team even if he's happy with Express? Or would you advise your son NOT to tryout for another team as a 'plan B' option in the event he might not make his current team again? I think it's wise to always have a fallback option.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
You say "the majority of the Avalanche team was very happy with the exception of a few who thought they were better". If that is true why is it that at least half of Igloo Avalanche kids are being seen at tryouts all over the place? The kids seen at tryouts are the better kids. Those are the ones wearing Igloo helmets. There could be more who are not wearing Igloo helmets. It may be that they all come back to Igloo this season but it won't be because they want to be there.

To clear things up. The many 2021 Igloo kids seen at different try outs were not from Black Ice.

Seeing a bunch of 2021 igloo boys at other tryouts. Guess seeing Icon hold their own against igloo is making some want to jump ship.

Listening to the igloo brigade defend themselves is always the highlight of my day smile

even the majority of the Avalanche team was very happy with the exception of a few who thought they were better then
YOU ARE OUT OF YOU MIND !!! One close game against a very good team who is very well coach and people are jumping ship you are really funny. Black Ice has not lost a tournament in 2 years and they are something like 90-3 in last 3 years____COM'ON MAN ......YOU MADE MY DAY smile