Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes and you are a looser, who hides behind a computer and even better does it ANONYMOUS. Where did you go so wrong in life that as an ADULT you feel satisfaction from doing this. 91, Ambush, Empire, Express, Outlaws who cares. They are all teams that are trying to play the sport and have fun. I am sure you would not even let your kid on this site. Why? cause the message that is sent is wrong. If they win great. If they don't (which is what you want, which is sick in many ways) they will try and continue to get better. WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT!!!!! These teams did not start up ISIS, they did not fly into the world trade center, they are young men playing a sport that YOU, yes YOU are turning into a 3rd grade recess fight. Enough is enough.

OH MY GOD, YOU MAKE SENSE! There is no room for your kind here. Take that crazy talk to another site. Imagine a site that actually offered good information and maybe a positive message. I would never allow my kid on this site, too many narcissistic parents here.