You make a valid point above in regards to "why risk the unkown". My question though, if a program has a winning team which consistently wins at high levels regardless of 1 or 2 goal victories. Why would college coaches elect not to see why this team and coaching staff are winning? Don't you think just out of curiosity they would want to see what sets them apart?
i am sure when 91 and express first broke onto the lax scene, they had one or two team's as well and over time they built their own empire. Why hate on a director who is completely hands on, many, many of the players and parents love him and he truly cares about the game and your child's lacrosse development.
i don't know nor do i understand this. i can only say the group of boys on the team may not be the best of the best by themselves, but as a unit, they most certainly are. Yes, the team has its studs as every team does, but those that may not shine as bright certainly are nothing less than "A" players as well. I wish igloo well and i hope when and if they lose they learn from it and continue to win and play at such a high level.