Interesting comment but not honest. Their 2023 team is top 2 in the age group. Younger than that is irrelevant at this point. 2021 is arguably top 3 in the region. Not sure where 2022 stacks up. But agree, this will be an important and fun year for all 2021 teams.

]Express is on the decline. It started at this age group. Express always had top teams and starting with 2021 and younger the teams get weaker. There are no AA teams for Express from 2021 and younger. Express Wolves can't competr with the reputation and success of Express older teams. The best proof of Express decline was shown on the tryouts thread on BOTC where the Express thread had less then one thousand views. They took that tread down but many teams had more views than Express. So it was no Surprise that they had low tryout numbers. As for the 2021 B team it appears everyone made it and if anyone was cut it was not many. This will mean a weaker A team who was already having trouble last year beating teams that in the past they crushed. I hope it works out for them but it seems the word is out and people are keeping away from this team. This is a big year for Express. It can't be business as usual. They have to play all the kids on both teams and keep the roster sizes low and not add players as the year goes on. I hope they do the right thing this year. [/quote]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express is on the decline. It started at this age group. Express always had top teams and starting with 2021 and younger the teams get weaker. There are no AA teams for Express from 2021 and younger. Express Wolves can't competr with the reputation and success of Express older teams. The best proof of Express decline was shown on the tryouts thread on BOTC where the Express thread had less then one thousand views. They took that tread down but many teams had more views than Express. So it was no Surprise that they had low tryout numbers. As for the 2021 B team it appears everyone made it and if anyone was cut it was not many. This will mean a weaker A team who was already having trouble last year beating teams that in the past they crushed. I hope it works out for them but it seems the word is out and people are keeping away from this team. This is a big year for Express. It can't be business as usual. They have to play all the kids on both teams and keep the roster sizes low and not add players as the year goes on. I hope they do the right thing this year.
Express is on the decline. It started at this age group. Express always had top teams and starting with 2021 and younger the teams get weaker. There are no AA teams for Express from 2021 and younger. Express Wolves can't competr with the reputation and success of Express older teams. The best proof of Express decline was shown on the tryouts thread on BOTC where the Express thread had less then one thousand views. They took that tread down but many teams had more views than Express. So it was no Surprise that they had low tryout numbers. As for the 2021 B team it appears everyone made it and if anyone was cut it was not many. This will mean a weaker A team who was already having trouble last year beating teams that in the past they crushed. I hope it works out for them but it seems the word is out and people are keeping away from this team. This is a big year for Express. It can't be business as usual. They have to play all the kids on both teams and keep the roster sizes low and not add players as the year goes on. I hope they do the right thing this year.