Agreed grade play is a joke and age play is the only way this should be done , the issue that many have is you play as your current team the team you will be playing with during the travel season , not bring in guest players. It's so obvious n**1 and L****y have gone beyond ridiculous to form actually another team but go in as the 7th grade lable that they promote .how low is that to claim your 7th grade team is going to Denver but by the rules they can bring in kids who make the cut off.
Plain and simple do not promote your team as 7th grade and add players they are playing on your 8th.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I call BS. The WS of lacrosse is sponsored by Coke and ESPN. They chose to do it by age because thats how every other sport and normal thinking human beings have decides id the fairest way to do it. If you did it by grade your inviting players much much older. This is as fair as fair can be. I think its exciting, I think its good for lacrosse. I think any organization that could put a team in would. My kid is not good enough to play at this level, but I still think this a great event. US lacrosse has been preaching for years to go aged based.

Express not going to Denver. Despite what the pot-stirrers will say, Express played with their normal 2021 team up in Worcester. WSYL is a joke and not a level playing field. Not worth the headache. Other clubs can stroke themselves on how great they are watching their 8th grade 2020s (or in the case of [****] even older) run around legit 7th grade 2021s. So impressive.