Regarding Outlaws Black and Select yesterday-

Have friends on both teams, both seem pretty happy, with the other players, parents, and coaches. yesterday, both teams had tents set up with one another and kids and parents mingled together.

Black won the day, Select didn't do so well. But the fact is that the tournament had no divisions so all teams together. Black did have a less competitive schedule, Select more challenging. The championship was between Black and another team on less competitive side. Go figure, but that was the format, points for wins and goals against. I am sure 2022 91 Smash thought they would win the whole thing but didn't make championship either, Bergen was big and good but they didn't make championship either. Just a poor format, but who cares it's an early spring tournament to get kids playing.

Congrats to Outlaws 2021 Black, they are a very good team and well coached. Select is as well and will get to work for the season, good players and well coached. There is far worse out there with many other organizations.

I played, I have a child in college, one in high school (recruited), and a 2021, all playing the game. It's been fun, but the nonsense that has become of this sport at the youth level has made it less of what it once was.

Realizing many come on here to vent or raise issue, have at it if that's your desire. But facts and reality are often different.

Again congrats to 2021 Black and good luck to all that actually enjoy this game.