Sound like a certain Hockey dad . LOL

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think that the US Lacrosse has come to tipping point. The holdbacks have changed the age categories and no one wants to enforce of correct them. For a boy to play in grade 7 and play against 03/02/01s in ridiculous. I think this will change when insurance gets involved because our game is one that is not that violent but I think this is what it will take to get peoples head out of their asses. Every club owner is now incentivised to register their teams a year younger to compete. We played this weekend and we played 5 games. 4 of those were against teams that have reclassed. The one team that had not was in the same position wondering what division they are now supposed to play in. I understand this puberty thing makes things changed but the difference between most grade 7 and grade 8 lit alone grade 9s is physical superiority. They are faster stronger and mostly smarter. Physical maturity makes this age group a challenge but when you reclassify from a team of boys to a team of men then Lacrosse suffers. People have to start speaking out and doing something about it