This would mean Ambush is ranked Higher than Avalanche too which can not be true on your head to head theory. Also wrong is the teams did not play 3 times which was explained before. Teams like fl$ Legacy, Outlaws and Avalanche don't announce scores like Ambush does. You need more info for any ranking so here is something to consider. Ambush lost to Avalanche 8-3. As someone said above Ambush tied the Saints 1-1 but that same day the Outlaws beat them 12-1 and Avalanche beat Saints by a lot last year. Ambush post all wins here. So we know When they win. They need to win more games against good teams to be considered higher than number 7. When a team has only one win and lost or tied all other teams that the team they beat was able to beat by a lot it makes one wonder if for that one win both teams had full rosters. The ranking are correct with the exception that Legacy and fl$ could fit in somewhere on this list. fl$ made a lot of Changes and on paper they are a top team. So instead of looking up in the rankings you may want to look over your shoulder because there is a lot of talented team not mentioned here.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since it was only the fall I do agree. If you want to get real silly Ambush should be above Outlaws. I did read somewhere the they beat them 2 out of three times. In my opinion that is how we should measure who is the best. Let all these teams play each other 3 times. Then a good determination can be made. Yet this is a good start. Nice Job
Igloo still the best even without out of state kids.

Top 8 Should have Avalanche ahead of Ambush based on Avalanche having won by a few goals over Ambush this Fall. Also Ambush tied the Saints 1-1 and Avalanche last year beat the Saints by a lot. Also should have Black Ice winning it all. The top 4 results is out of order. Should be Igloo-Express-91-Icon. (If players play on correct teams order is Igloo-Icon-91-Express).Other than that the list looks correct.

I do know there was a friendly scrimmage between Avalanche and The Outlaws Select or Black (Not Sure) Some of my PAL football dad's who's kids play on those teams said Outlaws were the more talented team. Thats all I know so if anyone saw the scrimmage go ahead and chime in if that was not the case.

Point is it's early fall lacrosse. These scrimmage/tournaments are a chance for coaches to see their new talent and find the gaps to build team chemistry for the spring. I can imagine that both these teams will be much better this spring/summer as will the rest of the 2021 teams. There is tremendous talent at this age, and I expect this year many of the final games will come down to the last 5 minutes.
Which 12 year olds will be the play the makers? - Who knows?

Finally some of the "Living Vicariously" dad's wont be happy unless I include this:

If I had to bet today the top ranking 2021 Long Island Teams, qualifying, and U13 Champs this summer it would be:

Summer Tournament Matchup Results:

1 Igloo Black Ice (They will lose a game this year though)
2 Icon
3 Express Channy
4 91 Orange
5 Outlaws Select
6 91 Ambush
7 Igloo Avalanche
8 Outlaws Black

Denver Qualifying Tournament Ranking/Results:

1 Icon
2 Igloo Black Ice
3 91 Orange
4 Express Channy