Even in blowouts the Express kids sit on the bench. Don't be fooled. They are great at recruitment I will give them that but at this age kids need to play to develop and if a kid is on the bench they won't be seen. Should be obvious but people believe what they want to believe. That scholarship for all magnet is very strong for a weak minded parent.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not that I disagree with those points, but however, if your is on a strong team than there must be a lot of one sided games your kid could play in. 2021 Channy plays everyone and when it's gets close in score he plays the studs until he gets a comfortable lead. That team normally doesn't blow teams away just wins by 4 or 5 goals. My son's team played them and it was very obvious when the starters were in compared to the second string.
I am not promoting Channy but do understand his mentality. These players came to Channy because he has a product that produces.
No doubt that he would play in the lopsided games where nothing is on the line. I want meaningful minutes where he and his teammates have to dig deeper in order to win. I am not knocking anyone for doing what they think is right for their son. Just one guys opinion.