I don't think you understand the article. It is hard to understand what you are trying to say. I don't think the meaning of the article is best players on top teams won't play D1. Try to read it again. I'm sure top players on top teams do play D1 but if they played for the second or third or even fifth best team would they have developed more and played for a better D1 school? What about the bottom players on top teams? Seems they are getting cut and having trouble finding a team. The top 2021 Long Island team wins most games by five to ten goals. It is not changing. If the 8th best team on Long Island played in the B tournaments they would win all games by 5 to 10 goals too. We would all aggree winning games by a lot would teach the kids nothing and they would never loose and never have to pick up and learn from a loss. Same thing happens when the best team destroys everyone. The kids on the team get nothing from that. Very interesting article and makes you think is it better to be on a dream team that is undefeated in most tournaments or a top team who plays close games in the A tournaments. Seems the science points to keeping away from the top team and playing on the second or even fifth best team.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's my fourth kid best kids on top teams go D1. Take your loser kid bs some place else