To the last poster I am from LI and not all of us are crying about holdbacks, I know it is not uncommon all over the country and now we are seeing it on LI that many kids born after August/Sept are being held back as that we only be a plus for them in school and yes if he or she is a athlete that will help. I for one LI'er only base everthing on the grade only the grade. So please don't lump many of the cry babies on LI who wine about this as all of LI. If for have seen many of the LI 2021 teams play and agree that Igloo is the best don't know/don't care but guess they have a few late year birthdates but the are fun to watch, I also really enjoyed watching the Icon team, as don't know/don't care if they have late birthdates but if they do they will be late bloomers on their size, but their lax skills and smarts is fun. Over the next few years as college recruiters come to these teams that will not care if they are late year birthdates or not unless we are talking 2-3 older and those kids have already fully developed. enjoy the games the scores really don't matter on to a few.