Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now the number for 2021 has moved up to 200 plus. I talked to an Igloo coach and as of yesterday they had only 98. they dont take walk ons. Even if they did they had over 100 walk ons today?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo had 200+ kids there for 2021, and it seemed that most belonged there. There were over 30 kids trying out for attack and another 30 for defense. I was hesitant when the announced a 4 hour tryout, but I really was impressed at how well run they did it. It is worth trying out for to get a great clinic. The boys are being instructed while trying out. Never seen anything like it. Wish my son could have done it last year, but we were out of town. It seems that they will be able to field 2 good teams. I spoke to a dad who moved to the Avalanche team, and they were very happy with their progress for a first year program. His son is only trying out for them, and they left 91 to move to Avalanche.

I counted just attack and Defense, and there were 60 boys there alone. I would say about the same number of mids, so maybe 120. They were taking walk ons, and had them wait for everyone else to sign in first. I would say between 2020 & 2021 there were 200+