I do not think that people knowing very little would try to undermine the perception of your team , the point of discussion in regards to what happened to express B which was nothing more then fact on the quick entrance and exit of the whole team. How people take the criticism is another story !Just as certain kids can handle coaching criticism better then others. If a team was mish moshed together and labeled with the express brand name on their jerseys during 1 season and competed and embarrassed a team who has been together for a long time ,you would say that there's room for improvement on the organizations policy of attracting and placing the best kids on a team. Unfortunate that everyone knows that Express only caters to the ones who [lacrosse] the most and pay the most . We see it in MC smile as he takes your money. People have caught on and went elsewhere , and it seems that was the fact with Express B players last season as many went to 91 teams and igloo . How great was an organization last season when wolves top players were migrating over to Legacy after their season of trying to hold top team status while Barracuda team hindered in there shadows? Unfortunate that Legacy couldn't hold onto those Wolve key players because of the political demands of those parent to MC , catholic High school seems to have a track record with good players and express , so again parent whining actually made MC step up and coach this team. Good luck to TEAM 1 as they should now be able to compete after years of being bamboozled with coaching and politics. That's actually 91's problem now with the entry of one of those coaches .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express wolves had a great 2015 season. I know the kids and parents (I am one) had a great experience and it ended on a high note. Great coaches, some of the best, and the team will be solid this fall and very strong next summer. Some people who know very little just seem to love to try and undermine the perception of team.