Originally Posted by Anonymous

Err....pretty sure Legacy was trying hard to win. It was only a 4 goal game which is a little tight to take your foot off the gas. Also, if they were "taking it easy" as you suggest that would be rather inconsistent with their 19-0 victory earlier in the day over Express North. I don't think Taz is a "take it easy" kind of team. Maybe tip your cap to Igloo and just try saying "good game" for once.

It was a competitive game. I respect Igloo for challenging themselves playing up and making it to the championship showing well. I have two questions, why are the Express teams so weak? And why did the Terps hide, not like they were doing anything this weekend. Scared of Legacy maybe?

Express won 2 of the 5 brackets (2021 and 2022). The brackets they did not win their best teams did not play (2020 and 2023). They probably would have also won those if their top teams played and not their B teams. [/quote]

They didn’t play because they didn't want to be embarrassed, been dodging for a while. Can't hide forever!