Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok. So the NY DOB cutoff is law because you clowns say so. That's your argument?

Look you village idiot. The team that won was not using the rostered players for the team. Wasn't a true roster for spring/summer. I bet the true 21s enjoyed watching the 8th graders dominate a true 7th grade team. Very impressive.......because you say so.

Integrity. Look it up. The Crabs of Long Island prevail. Que the clown music.

Hey Moron. What don't you get. NY didn't set the age requirements on this tournament. As far as rostered players, the players are exactly what was sent it at registration. That is called a roster you simpleton.
The real question is, why wasn't there a legit Maryland team that was entered... Let me help you...Because your 2021 teams are loaded with players that ARE NOT eligible because they are too old.

i'm a different poster. Green Turtle, Koopers, Bethesda, Lax Factory aren't "legit" ? what does that mean? They advanced via regional qualifiers and had decent records in the tournament.

I am also a different poster from LI. Turtle, Koopers, Bethesda and Lax Factory are legit teams. But the simple fact is that some of the kids on these teams are a year older than their LI counterparts. The 5/1 cutoff only benefits the NY teams because it allows them to bring age appropriate 8th graders where as the majority of lax players in Md born after 5/1/02 are in 7th grade not 8th. Look at the rosters. In NY, a kid born in 11/02 will most likely be going into 9th grade this September. Any talk of Legacy playing down is baloney. Everyone knows that this was an aged based tourney. Grade is irrelevant. My sons team has played Greene Turtle and Bethesda and we have great respect for these teams and players. They are legit 7th grade teams.