Invites for that team were sent out early last week , looks like they are scrambling to form a team. Some have left because they have outgrowned the organization and many left to play at better clubs who play in competitive tournaments against the best competition out there , without this talent left it will not be an A caliber team which took numerous years to build , I know kids who were invited from this tryout that were b moderate players and have turned down that spot, so if your good with the cost and starting from scratch and new to the travel circuit then this would be a good fit, just beware of what your stepping into without knowing what players have signed up.

quote=Anonymous]i would appreciate more information on team long island. i am unfamiliar with the organization, and would like more info about why the A team fell apart. i just got an email from them inviting my son to try out, and the price looks reasonable. i will certainly do my due diligence by reaching out to the director of the organization about whether the price includes everything though. who is coaching the TLI A team this year? is there any information anyone can tell me about that coach? exactly what has been their problems? thank you for any helpful information anyone can give me here. [/quote]