Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok. So the NY DOB cutoff is law because you clowns say so. That's your argument?

Look you village idiot. The team that won was not using the rostered players for the team. Wasn't a true roster for spring/summer. I bet the true 21s enjoyed watching the 8th graders dominate a true 7th grade team. Very impressive.......because you say so.

Integrity. Look it up. The Crabs of Long Island prevail. Que the clown music.

Hey Moron. What don't you get. NY didn't set the age requirements on this tournament. As far as rostered players, the players are exactly what was sent it at registration. That is called a roster you simpleton.
The real question is, why wasn't there a legit Maryland team that was entered... Let me help you...Because your 2021 teams are loaded with players that ARE NOT eligible because they are too old.

i'm a different poster. Green Turtle, Koopers, Bethesda, Lax Factory aren't "legit" ? what does that mean? They advanced via regional qualifiers and had decent records in the tournament.

By legit I think he means competitive. None of the teams you listed were in the semis.