It was a great game to watch!

It was an awesome attempt by the men in the foot locker uniforms who were impersonating officials. Great job on the horrific calls, no calls and watching out for player safety. At best, how about just care about player safety. I'm sure your Boss would ok that, right? maybe?
91 has an extremely talented team and unfortunately they are lead by a barbarian who attempts to beat his opponents with his mythology of violence and dirty play. Hey, Mr. B does lead the MLL in penalty minutes I do believe?
I hope the 91 parents have a mass exodus and flee to other teams with a non barbaric approach to lacrosse. Your children deserve it and the reputation of 91 is so tarnished, why be a part of it.
I hope 91 uses the game footage they were recording to crack the code of the igloo offense. I am sure Papa Joe and Lil B with be watching the video until Denver in their Batman and Robin Underoos. Question, can Lil B where the Batman underoos now or does Papa Joe still get to wear them?
Till Denver when you guys bring back in your 4 crush superstars to save the day.