Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just read this thread and I find it amusing. I am with the Outlaws select. I have two points.
1. There were ten players from select. 3 attack, 3 middies and 3 def. plus one of our two goalies. They played a simplified def because they were making a joint team as well as a basic offense because most of the game there were players from two teams playing on the field. As an "A" team you should have cleaned up on a mixed group regardless of the amount of Select players. You assume it was the top of the two benches as well. It was the simply the kids that were available to play. There were some of our kids playing with some of the Black team kids. I did notice you had your big guns though.

2. As a member of the Outlaws select I regularly read about how this team is a B team and we dont belong in the mix of the top teams from the Island for this age bracket. So to use this weak team as a barometer of how awesome ambush is is a little weak unless you do have the respect for us that you dont usually admit to.

Either way it wasnt the Outlaws that crowd about the results it was an Ambush parent. It also wasnt the outlaws that started criticizing Ambush about their lack of class, that appeared to be an Express parent. so please dont use us to validate your claims of superiority.

Other than that have a nice Holiday season.

If you are a kid, good for you! If you are a parent, stop using us and we as if you play.