Originally Posted by Anonymous
Doesn't look like they suck so far.
Our icon kids? I guess your jealous some kids from your icon team moved on and your kid didn't make it.
Channy is coaching this team the waterboy has nothing to do with who is on the field. My kid is new to the team and from what I saw at the last couple of tournaments is this waterboy helping the kids out and being positive. My son told me that he's a nice guy and feels like he looks out for the team. Chaney has the reputation of playing the kids who are going to bring home the win, he doesn't care who your friends with. This kind of team doesn't work for every kid or family.

There's no need to speak negative about a team you clearly have no clue about.
People like you have a big mouth when you can post anonymously. If you have a problem with the guy either confront him or move on. You remain anonymous but everyone knows who your talking about,That doesn't seem to fair.

Not familiar with the waterboy but Im on my fourth kid in travel lacrosse and have seen it evolve to the point where a parent will do just about anything to get and keep his kid on the field. By now, I have, or think I have, seen it all. If anybody thinks the waterboy isn't acting out of some degree of self interest you are kidding yourself. Instead of knocking anonymous posters on an anonymous message board maybe the waterboy should get a little self respect.