Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes and since it is a Legacy tournament they will be there. Also both igloo teams.

Express and Outlawz
It will be Legacy and Igloo 2021 in Finals. Igloo has cake schedule play no one. Legacy will beat Sons handidly and meet Igloo in finals. Legacy will take it easy on tony's squad will in like 8-2 and every igloo parent will say we hung with 2020 Legacy. Joke.
spot on

Err....pretty sure Legacy was trying hard to win. It was only a 4 goal game which is a little tight to take your foot off the gas. Also, if they were "taking it easy" as you suggest that would be rather inconsistent with their 19-0 victory earlier in the day over Express North. I don't think Taz is a "take it easy" kind of team. Maybe tip your cap to Igloo and just try saying "good game" for once.

It was a competitive game. I respect Igloo for challenging themselves playing up and making it to the championship showing well. I have two questions, why are the Express teams so weak? And why did the Terps hide, not like they were doing anything this weekend. Scared of Legacy maybe?