Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny thing igloo has been playing w illegal kids for years. And Tony Bologna has allowed it. I don't like everything 91 is about either but the cheating that igloo has done has irked me Express and 91 are established products while igloo went from non profit to big money grab. No one wants to be involved with igloo not NLF OR the smaller Passport alliance. I wonder why ?! TA is laughed at by club directors
passport alliance?? Thats a freaking joke. Not one competitive team left in it. ZERO. Big things coming forward. Hope igloo is apart of it all. Its coming.

91 cheats just as much as anyone, Crush took two 2019 holdbacks this year and already had a couple before that. Legacy has several holdbacks as well, sad part is none of these boys are standing out even playing down. Parents should be b8w2mhiding in embarrassment for good reason! And yes we are all talking about your reckless choices that have hurt your son's as well as the sport.

Your post lost validity when you threw in that Crush had holdbacks prior to this year. If you are going to rant about a team, know your facts. Exaggeration is never helpful in making a point. Now, I do agree with you that holdbacks ruin the sport for all, kid included. Lax needs to be regulated to continue to be a sport worth playing competitively.