I am not an Icon parent but my sons team played the A team many times this year and in the past. Top team loads of talent. Although I know nothing about the coaches the team was very organized and you can tell they are well coached. My son has played against every top team and I place this team second in 2021 behind igloo. I know express beat them and most think 91 is better. Just my opinion. The second team I hear is a good B to b plus team. We have a friend that goes back every year but may not this year. The only negatives I know of or heard about is that they may not play or practice as much as other teams and some parents may be tough to get along with. But that could be with any team. They are worth the tryout if your son is a b plus or better player. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
i would greatly appreciate any information on the icon lacrosse program at this age level please. how many teams will they field, what is the quality and style of coaching, what tournaments do they play in, and any other helpful information please. thank you very much