The problem is every year for the past four years we have heard from parents in person and on BOTC that this team is a A team. The parents are told it is an A team hence year after year the same post and parents talking about how great this team is with the same bad results. Then by December we hear that they need to play together because of the high turnover every year. By spring and summer we won't hear a word. Then next fall many kids will leave and we will hear again they added new players and they are an A team. Then by fall we will hear they have to play together more but will be A. The cycle continues every year. Just say nothing and you won't have to read these negative post.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wait, We are talking about a team (Ambush) that from what I understand is full of new players. They moved up to A. OK, It takes time to develop. The A teams that are around are very good. I also understand that YALE is just a festival. No championship format. So as a new team finding their way YALE seems to be a great way to help that process and not go in beating teams up for a championship (or as anonymous people post, a photo for a web site). I try very hard to stay off this site, it"s like a car accident that you don't want to look at but you do. Let the coaches coach and the kids play.