I did not write that post. Trust me no one is worried. Long Islanders go out of state and play against kids that "just turned 12" that are sometimes 6 feet to as much as 6 foot five. We still beat them. One or two very big kids per team is believable but when most of the team is very big it makes one wonder. Last summer we played 2021 teams that were very big out of state in five games. The next day played a tournament up against Long Island 2020 kids that seemed very small compared to the out of state 2021 kids. I for one don't care. If these teams need to play older kids to compete that is fine. I wish they would just admit that kids are older. Coaches and parents would like to measure the development of the team and players. That is hard to do when a player or team gets beat by a kids that are adult like and said to be only 12. I'm sure there are good teams that are legit but when most good teams off Long Island are very big the rest of the teams will be questioned. On Long Island icon, express, legacy, outlaws and most of 91 are the correct size of 7th graders. Why are the good out of state teams so much bigger than these teams if they are all the same age?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow, classy Long Islander. Another organization can field a quality team and I am going to cry about it. Sounds like this Dad is a little worried.