Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok so you must of been one of the parents who's kid got cut. Ok move forward and get over it. You are correct they lost every game in a torn. (it was actually two weeks ago)
So what does a team do. They regroup, fix issues, practice, and try again. (You seem like a person who lays down a dies, and blames everyone else but yourself. It's very clear based on your comment)
They went up to YALE and had a successful day. What is wrong with that? Oh wait, you probably never played sports also. Yet you have a crystal ball to predict the future of a 20-0 score. If that is true and you do have a crystal ball can you come out from behind your computer and give me the this weeks Lotto numbers.
Thanks
Son never played for 91 although was offered a spot on the white team a few years back. I read the 2021 thread because that's my sons age. WHat is the need I wonder for pareents to com eon this thread and write that 91 B team is better then their A team ? [lacrosse] silly is it that fater a week of going 0-3 you hear nothing, then a week or so later when you have a decent day against B plus teams the need to come on here and post {its all coming together, see, we are sooooo great" Stop, you have a bunch a good players who will probably all be starters on their HS teams in the future but you are not an elite team. What is the need to subject those who read this thread to idiotic postings of greatness that everybody except those who have a kid on the team and are delusional know to be false? And of course if anybody point this out, they must have been cut from the team and filled with envy, not somebody that merely rolls their eyes and points out the obvious. God < or members a few years ago the Express B team telling everybody they where better then the A team , or the Outlaws top team proclamation every year that there was as good as 91, Igloo , Icon and Express. What is teh need to do this ? Just play lacrosse, some updates on close games and good play is nice,