I've seen a number of the better teams play now after being in Md this weekend. Igloo is the best team, Crabs are very good, Eclipse was better than I thought, have not really seen 91 this year and last year thought they were a little overrated, Express hard to tell as they bring in kids from other teams and places so really don't know who is on that team, Icon pretty much has the same main kids who are just flat out good lacrosse players. Icon I never hear of them trying to recruit kids, take kids from other teams, take year older kids who may be in the grade higher, just see them as a much classer team and when I saw the two coach's on their sidelines I see why, they just would not do those things. Just coach and teach the kids the right way to do things. When I saw a kid who played for Igloo last year now playing on the 2020 Legacy team that is just cheating last year no way around it, he was in the grade above, if there are teams with late 2002 birthrates and are in the class of 2021 that is fine, when they are not in that grade that is wrong no two-ways around that, don't think or know if eclipse does that don't think so as their coach is a former respected lacrosse player they may have some late 2002 birthdays which is fine but I'm sure now class of 2020 kids. If kids are 2001 birthdates and still in the class of 2021 then the parents need to be examined. The Icon team may not be the best team and while they are really good, Igloo seems better but if I had a kid in the grade and they wanted to be taught the right way to play you should have him on that team. Any college coach and I can't see every coach in the country taking their calls over every other team in the 2021 class. Very organized team that does over do it by playing limited fall schedule as these kids should be playing football, soccer basketball first in the fall and winter and the lacrosse in the spring. Down in Md I was hearing that some of these teams are playing in 3-4 tourneys for what? so the organizations can take more money from you. What I would like to see someone post the costs of each team, I bet Icon is towards the bottom in costs and the return is so much more. So Igloo, Crabs, 91, express keep paying those owners and keep winning tourneys so their 4-5 tops kids get everything and not learn about lacrosse, which my kid had the talent to play at those top level teams and there would not be any other team for hi to play on. Don't care who wins, find me a college coach who cares who wins any 2021 tourney over who are good smart lacrosse players and good kids. Icon you guys were fun to watch over the past weekend keep doing what you are doing and don't worry if you loss to some of these other teams.