Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Hey Moron. What don't you get. NY didn't set the age requirements on this tournament. As far as rostered players, the players are exactly what was sent it at registration. That is called a roster you simpleton.
The real question is, why wasn't there a legit Maryland team that was entered... Let me help you...Because your 2021 teams are loaded with players that ARE NOT eligible because they are too old."

This what you are missing. Long Island's lax rules were not handed down with the 10 commandments. Outside of NY no one cares about your cutoff dates. What you don't get is when you apply the L.I. Rules to DOBs and "what grade" a kid should be in outside of NY you act as if the rest of the country should genuflect. We don't.

Your simpleton argument makes no sense. So all kids from Maryland were too old for WSYL? Kids are born 14 years old in MD? I'm sure a team could have been put together for this event, maybe nobody thought it was worthwhile, after all there are plenty of high quality tournaments in Maryland, that's why all the LI players will spend the rest of the summer on the Jersey TPK, as soon as fly back from Colorado where they play each other!

Sorry but no gifted players on that team. Maybe the FOGO. The rest are older then most of the rest. No great dodging , passes where bad , shots were selfish and desperate. Better games this weekend at NXT

The real truth is that the teams were stacked and made for the World series. Neither 91 or the real 2021 Greyhound team would have gotten as far if they didn't put players from Crush and Taz on the team. The 7th graders from both teams barely got any points and the older kids seemed to dominate. I watched the World Series and everyone DIDN'T play. No rules were broken, but would the outcome have been the same if they took the REAL teams that play for that year? Igloo used the same team that they have played with all year, they did not add members and create a new team they used the people they had. I'm not saying that Igloo has older kids on the team, all I'm saying is that a team was not created to play in the World Series. Congratulations to the winners, no matter what anyone says Zummo can truly spot talent and created a team that had some truly gifted players.