Originally Posted by Anonymous

Inaccurate , if you think any kid is A or AA you are just a disgruntled Ambush parent who will never be happy on any team your son is on, if he was truly that level BS would have him on his team already period !
I guess you must have missed that personal phone call invite from Spallina .

quote=Anonymous]It is fair to call Ambush a B team but it is not fair to say all the kids are average to below average. They have at least three kids that can make A or even AA teams when they play a clean game.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
What do you consider ambushes big guns.they have all average players.some below average.you are definitely a bad judge of lacrosse talent
[/quote]

With the level of competition on LI, I would have to disagree. Many coaches stick with the known quantities and pass over above average kids because they know how the existing player will be over the long haul. You have many above average kids playing the B level because they just can't crack the AA unless they go to a totally different program that may be further away, and the parents don't think it is worth it. Outlaws Black has several kids who fit this, as do Ambush, and several other teams. Some kids also chose to play on the B team so they aren't cheerleaders on a AA team.

I wasn't at this tournament, but I heard that several of these teams were missing some key players. This tournament was just to get the kids out, and have fun. Going 3-0 or 0-3 has no bearing. Non of this matters until the Spring when these teams have had time to spend together. I wish this whole mine is bigger than yours would just stop already. These are 12 year old kids. Let them play and let their records at the end of August determine who is better.