Originally Posted by Anonymous

Known Fact ! Unhappy parents.. No tool box here , just mentioning loose lips sink ships... You know the ones who smile like everything's fine , team is great . But pissed off that none of the "coaches" are there?? , And honestly coaches who are spread thin and utilize other coaches to train , isn't really a coach ! especially the poster child one .. But oh yea this weekend its ran by the organization so they will get all the attention for this one! Have fun trying to figure out whos who , especially when its time for your son to be replaced by the 4-some...

Yea I happened to overhear two Blaze parents talking. What kind of tool box makes this crap up Your boy must be a real treat

It is really important for you to read your writing before pressing send. Our coach is always there and clearly YOU think the WSYL is way more important than it is referencing the 4 kids coming in. Come on man get yourself together and look around your team may be a little better now but look at the landscape ahead the amount of quality tournaments your B league organization can get in is limited. Before screaming back just breathe deeply and look at the tournament schedule of the 2020 team of anyone other than the NLF TEAMS That is the reality and can not be disputed, facts my dear friend facts only, you have a great team perhaps best in grade but.......,, what are the main reasons we all run this race ?

I have to be honest. I have no idea what this person is trying to say? I'm sure I'm not the only one confused by this rambling post, its obvious they are very confused. Can anyone help interpret?