Originally Posted by Anonymous
If those are the only teams, why did WP refuse to play the Warriors in last year's Halloween Havoc?
Seems like a pattern: they only like to brag about beating '23 B and town teams b/c they know they'd get crushed against better '23 teams.

Ahhh. Dufus. I don’t make a habit of bashing fellow 91 teams, but I’m going to make an exception here, since you started the bashing.

You must be referring to the championship game that was never played because the Warrior coach REFUSED to play WP, after WP beat up on the rest of the 23 teams they played. WP lobbied to play that game. Warrior coach REFUSED.

I want to be clear. You are saying your coach told you parents that WP didn’t want to play them, correct? Your answer will get back to him.

If that is true, he is lying big time to you.

WP has tried to play Warriors SEVERAL times. game or scrimmage. They have ALWAYS declined. Why? Because the two teams are very evenly matched and there is a very real possibility WP would win. No down side for WP to play. Huge downside for Warriors to play. VERY embarrassing if they lose. That’s why they STILL REFUSE to play WP.

You 23 parents need to come up with some better stuff, because you are getting killed here.