Originally Posted by Anonymous
S2S is probably the best in that group should handle TB and Express B without much of a problem not sure about Primetime though. STS alresdy beat Express A when they played. It's going to be 91, Express A, Igloo A, S2S, the rest depends on how many teams they take. The only certain thing the WSYL has done for long Island is bring all the best teams here to Finally play in the same Tournament now if we can only get them to just play each other there would be no reason to ever leave to play Elsewhere. All the out of state teams would flock here to try and enter tournaments.

Honestly, it depends on whether or not S2S plays with an age-elible roster. It they bring their current roster, then I would agree with you; however, there are at least 2 critical players that don't meet the cutoff. They are impact players on that team and they can change the game. If they stay home, as they should, then S2S struggles in every game. I'm not sure about the rosters on the other teams, but Primetime is definitely solid.

I don't see how S2S or any other team for that matter can allow age ineligible players to participate. The rules are clear and it would bring undo criticism on those boys and their families.

Good thing everyone is on age and don't have to worry about your issue.